Project CARS 3 (2020) is a new racing game for PC. Journey from weekend warrior to racing legend & experience the thrill & emotion of authentic racing. Own, upgrade and personalise hundreds of cars, customise your driver, tailor every setting & play the way you want in YOUR Ultimate Driver Journey.
File №1. Game version: 184.108.40.206.0643. +3 options by MrAntiFun/WeMod
- F1 – Freeze Ai
- F2 – Infinite Money
- F3 – Freeze Timer
Cheat Engine Table +5 by ndck76. Game version: 1.0+.
- [x] – 1,000,000,000 Bank Money (purchase any item first in the Garage, then exit the Garage and enter back and see if the amount has change)
- [x] – Set Player Level 99 (you need to activate it first and then deactivate it)
- [x] – Level 99 Car XP (acivate this option after finishing a race)
- [x] – Event XP (acivate this option after finishing a race)
- [x] – Player Level 99
1. Made backup of your saves before using ane cheats.
2. This table designed for offline mode only, don’t try use it in online.
At the moment you can download cheat engine table for latest game version (220.127.116.11.0643+ Steam). Trainer for Project CARS 3 by MrAntiFun already available. Keep for updates.
Nothing works except money .
I mean when i finish race , i can see the lot of XP , but when i come back on the menu , im still level 1 ( car , and player level ) .
So how do you use this .ct file? where do you put it? how do you activate it? is there a GUI? so many questions
useless without instructions how to use it
You can read the ct file by opening it with Notepad+
Could you implement an option to pause the time/laptime ?
I am struggeling to get the laptime under 1.32 in PaceSetter on Sakitto Sprint.
you use cheat engine